Saturday, March 23, 2013

Auckland on Foot

Today brings me to the 'City of Sails' - Auckland, New Zealand. Instead of trying to see all of Auckland's attractions and sights, I decided to just walk through the city and see what i could find by foot. The following are a few snapshots I took with my iPhone on the streets of one of the most "Livable cities in the world"...


The last day of the Auckland Arts Festival


Performances for the kiddies at the Auckland Arts Festival.

Auckland Arts Festival.




The view of the city, the harbor and the Sky Tower which is the largest man made building in the southern hemisphere. 


The city and the Sky Tower.

Queen St.

The freeways.
A cool little guitar shop that I went into.
The civic theater.

Amurica.



1 comment:

  1. you actually got to get out a little of the city! I love the place! most of it is because of shopping! who can dare blame me?

    ReplyDelete